Engagement and Terms & Conditions is an agreement between us (the service provider) and you (the client).
Who You Are Engaging
The entity which you are engaging for bookkeeping and BAS services is AGI Bookkeeping, registered under the Tax Agent Services Act. We hold Professional Indemnity Insurance to the level specified by the Tax Practitioners Board (TPB).
Scope of Engagement
Our engagement extends to all or some of the following services:
– Completing the setup of an accounting software file for your business including chart of accounts including assignment of default GST tax codes
– Payroll configuration
– Payroll attendances at weekly/fortnightly/monthly intervals
– Annual Preparation of PAYG Payment Summaries and Annual ATO Reporting
– Preparation of the financial year ¬end
– Reconciliation of bank and credit card accounts
– Reconciliation of debtors and creditors
– Posting of journal entries as required
– BAS And IAS Lodgement
– Dealing with the ATO on your behalf on matters relating to BAS Agent Services.
Our engagement does not extend to the following services:
– Preparation of Income Tax Returns
– Preparation of Fringe Benefits Tax Returns
– Variation of PAYG Instalments and FBT Instalments that appear on Business Activity Statements
– Technical advice on matters of income tax or fringe benefits tax law
– Dealing with the ATO on your behalf on matters relating to Tax Agent Services
Bookkeeping Issues That Relate to the Period of Time Prior to Our Engagement
We will not be responsible for the accuracy of information entered prior to the commencement of our engagement. Sometimes, our ability to perform the services will be hindered by the inaccuracy or incompleteness of information prior to the commencement of our engagement.
Ownership of Documents and Software
The following items are belong to the client irrespective of whether there are outstanding fees owing:
– source documents – e.g. receipts and invoices
– software licensed in the client’s name